Friday, January 8, 2010

Ciggarette coupons?

Does anyone know where online I can go and have ciggarette coupons mailed to me?Ciggarette coupons?
nope sorry. but if your looking to save money, you could try to quit!Ciggarette coupons?
Go to the web site for the brand of cigarette you smoke. You will have to send them a copy of a drivers license or something to prove your age. Or, you can answer a smokers survey. The survey will ask you the brand you smoke, your second favorite brand, do you buy packs or cartons. It won't take too long and the coupons will come in the mail. The survey will ask you if you want mailings and of course you have to answer yes. If all you buy is packs don't mark cartons. The coupons are best for the packs right now anyway, I get $2.00 off a pack right now, and $5.00 or $3.00 off a carton.
I know but I won't tell you. sorry, I don't want to help you kill yourself. Smoking is BAD you should quiet.
SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!!!


You will look like a goat when you're fifty if you don't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment