Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby item coupons.......?

i am trying to help one of my friends and am trying to get a list of all the places that you can sign up and get baby coupons...





i already have


huggies


pampers


gerber


beechnut


johnsonsbaby





any other ideas of ones for her. she just had a new little girland i would like to help her out.Baby item coupons.......?
When I was pregnant I signed up for something at Motherhood Maternity (I don't know if your friend shops there) where they put your due date in and they send you lots of coupons and samples.Baby item coupons.......?
Here is good link for you to check out:


http://www.searchalldeals.com/deals/sear鈥?/a>
i get vouchers for mothercare so i would say some place like that. can get money off clothes and toys and things like that :)
Here is another website that I found for my sister while she was just pregnant! it worked for her well and I think it will help you out as well





http://www.babycouponsdirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment