Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ask a question.....indeed....what about coupons?

....yes I said coupons...I'm clipping coupons for products I do not need and will never use.....why aren't there ever coupons for banjo strings?





My kingdom for a discount on banjo stringsAsk a question.....indeed....what about coupons?
Banjos make the devils music.Ask a question.....indeed....what about coupons?
you can't find that kind of stuff. you could go to the mags and ask for some to start getting those coupons in there. mags would sell more if they did that.
I downloaded this thing to get coupons for my contact lens solution, and it gave me some bug!





I should just go get my safety scissors and start cuttin em outta the Sunday paper like back in the olden days.
Do you need banjo strings so you can recreate scenes from ';deliverance';?
here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gzTn6f5a鈥?/a>
He hung himself with a banjo string


a slab of turkey-neck and its hanging from a pigeon wing
Here, eat one of my ';magic brownies';, no need for coupons or even a banjo after that.
I've got some extra cat gut if you want to make your own, in these hard economic times.
All I have are guitar strings and a cat who craps on the floor. Your choice...
A few cats and alot of patience....and you can make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment