Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got all these coupons for Valentine's day entitling me to this or that. Where can I redeem these?

I accept all coupons....funny you should mention this, my sister and my son and I just had a discussion...is it Qpon or coopon?I got all these coupons for Valentine's day entitling me to this or that. Where can I redeem these?
Petco.I got all these coupons for Valentine's day entitling me to this or that. Where can I redeem these?
From the contacts or your happy to oblige shredder.
I'd bet you could auction them off on Ebay (especially if they are of the type I'm thinking)
From the person who gave them to you or the trash can.
Just go for it and redeem them all as quickly as possible. Enjoy.
At that place that does that.


Or, there's this other place.
that depends. . . ..what are they for and what do you look like?
the place they are good for

No comments:

Post a Comment