Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Costco coupons????????????????????

when do costco coupons usually come, after the old set of coupons expires? (i live in reno, nv)Costco coupons????????????????????
I just got a booklet in the mail this week (Maryland) that has offers good from 3/16/09-4/5/09. If you ask at the service desk they usually have extras.Costco coupons????????????????????
It's hard to predict when the next sale starts. Check at your local Costco about when to expect the next coupons.





I have to have a PO Box where I live and the postal people either steal my stuff or they're too incompetent to get it in the proper box, so I rarely get the coupons - and a lot of my mail.
I was just wondering the same thing. I expect the next book will be coming any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment