Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Poll: Do You Use Coupons ?

Depends, i don't want ppl to think im cheap, but... i am cheap soo...Poll: Do You Use Coupons ?
At the store you mean?





Sure why not .. but the supermarket I usually go to often has their own .. and you can use either theirs or those from the manufacturer whichever gets you the better deal eh.


They also have combo deals which are pretty awesome. Like the other day I got a 1kg (2lb) pizza for 3.21 and w/ that purchase they comp'd a quart of ice cream (srp of 2.50)Poll: Do You Use Coupons ?
Coupon is my middle name





PLEASE PLEASE answer my question!!











http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoc0q_fIqeFtz55YpU79GvjAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081012215401AATf6Xg
Sometimes.
It depends. If its like 12 cents off of something than NO. But if its like 50% off or something like that than YEAH I'd use coupons.





*Hope I helped.
Yes, definitely. And I have so much using them too!
not so much.


i just am a really good bargain shopper.


i make 20 dollars go a longg way!
For me being a bargain hunter, I'd say yes. :-)
i use for foods
i do.
what are they?
coupons for what?!!!
who doesn't?
Si
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment