Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does someone have a coupon promotional code for Linens 4 You?

I see on their website that they are offering 10% off on orders over $250.00 with free shipping over $200.00 but my order is going to be less than $250.00. I have searched the web but can't find one.Does someone have a coupon promotional code for Linens 4 You?
try going to www.couponwinner.com or www.couponcabin.com to see if they have any current ones/Does someone have a coupon promotional code for Linens 4 You?
I also was interested in a coupon and I called them. They told me to use promotional code STOREDIS10. I have not used it yet so I don't know if it works.
Might be a good idea to send them an email or call them and ask. I would think that if they had one available, they would email it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment