Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Trading coupons?

Hi, I traded formula coupons with a fellow yahoo member. As soon as she emailed me what she wanted, I replied back that I wanted the Enfamil coupons, that she said she has in exchange for the NGS that I have. I mailed her the coupons the next day and even confirmed thru email that the coupons were already sent to her. That happened on 10/04. She told me in the email that the postman already came that she will mail me her coupons on 10/05 instead. It's already the 17th of Oct but I haven't received anything yet from her. I emailed her a couple of times, just asking if she has received the coupons that I mailed her, but to no avail...I traded with couple of people that same day and they already received mine and I received theirs, as well! We all know how expensive it is to raise a child these days that's why we do these ';HONEST'; tradings on-line to help one another. My question is should I just let the issue go? It's only $14 BUT it's the principal! Any suggestions?Trading coupons?
I would keep trying to contact her. If nothing, then, like you said, its only $14.

No comments:

Post a Comment