Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you ever use coupons at the store? Yes or No & explain?

Coupons are cash why would you be embarassed to use them ? I think its a great way to save money on the items you need. I use them each time I shop its certainly not because I need to use them I like useing them I can save anywhere from $20.to $30. each time I shop for food and non food items. Why would I ever be embarrased . I feel smart that I can save and spend that extra money on whatever I like.Remember coupons are the same as cash .Do you ever use coupons at the store? Yes or No %26amp; explain?
Yes cause I like saving a few bucks here and there .Do you ever use coupons at the store? Yes or No %26amp; explain?
rarely ever, Unless there's a big discount coupon to my favourite store. sometimes they're a little embarrassing
Yes because when you are on a budget it helps stretch your money father.
.
No. Coupons are always for processed foods or name brand products. Processed foods always have lower quality than simple ingredients, for which there are rarely any coupons. I don't buy any processed foods, and I don't buy any name brand products, so I have no use for coupons. I try to buy local as much as possible, and there are rarely any coupons for local products.

No comments:

Post a Comment