Saturday, December 26, 2009

Did you ever stand in line (only one register opened) while an old lady showed her cut out ';Food coupons'; ??

Was it as frustrating for you as it was for me ?? 25 Campbell soup coupons ??Did you ever stand in line (only one register opened) while an old lady showed her cut out ';Food coupons'; ??
That's the same old lady who gets on the bus first with 15 people behind her and then has to dig through her purse for her metrocard. (in 20 degree temperature)





Hi Clo!!!!Did you ever stand in line (only one register opened) while an old lady showed her cut out ';Food coupons'; ??
well yes i have, my grandmother was one of those old ladies! she had a coupon for just about everything she bought! i miss her!
It sucks out my will to live, yes. One time there was a 10 cent coupon for cat food and this little old lady had 20 of them...she was just slow as molasses. I said I'd buy her coupons for $2, she said yes, and the line applauded.
Sorry about that but i love my soup
Don't get aggrivated at the person with the coupons. It's the store manager's fault for not being considerate to their customers. When this happens to me, I usually say in a loud voice, ';I can't believe there is just one register open!'; Then they wake up and open more registers.
no... by-the-way, Are you a man or woman? Just curious... I mean... the picture.... it..... ........... nevermind....
Yes. The old lady is not the one who bothered me. It was the employees, they were all standing around talking when they could have opened another register.
Yes but I don't complain cause I use them from time to time.
um, not since I realized the world doesn't revolve around me. Perhaps it is the only way she can afford to eat all month.





have a little compassion...
hey, every penny helps us old folks. sorry i frustrated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment