Saturday, December 26, 2009

COUPONS: LOVE'EM or HATE'EM...???

I LOVE'em! =)COUPONS: LOVE'EM or HATE'EM...???
Double coupons all the wayCOUPONS: LOVE'EM or HATE'EM...???
I love them they help save money even if its not that much it all ads up in the end.
I love' em because you get your favorite stuff and save.
i love'em. saves lots of money with those babys :D


your 360 page makes my stomach turn lols :)
i love them....
I wish I would use the ones I cut out.
Hate um I clip um and NEVEr use um! They get lost in my pocket book
I love them.
I love them clip them and use them
Hate coupons. Hardly ever use them.
i like them
Love them.
I hate your icon! you have no idea how that movie haunts me! for you questions - love em but dont use em. Yeah, that makes sense right
love them! I'm cheap....I love my magazines because I always get coupons for free stuff! haha
Interesting coupons , i love em
I love themmm!! and u can use them on the most randomt hings and its awesommeee expecially when u get one for something u use alot and i love it when u get coupons for something u dont need but u buy it anyway ad it turns out to be absolutely awesome :):)
Love them...and use them a lot....I like to save money.
i love'em,when i remeber them. I love your avatar thats my favorite movie!
Scared Again! I wouldn't say I love them nor hate them, I like them, but don't use them. Years ago I used them alot at the grocery store! Thanks and take care! Be good! Jimmy.
neither i cut them out twice and never used them
u like'em u love'em
HATE'EM
I'm an avid coupon clipper! I religiously keep them sorted and use them during my weekly shop. I usually save anywhere from $7-30 dollars per week. But my average savings per week is about $11-16 dollars.





Whatever the savings amount I get. I put that money in a jar. That's the money I use for treating myself to a weekend away, or I'll just let it build up and see how much I have at the end of the year and use it towards a big splurge, or just invest it in my current favourite stock.
LOVE'EM!!!!!!!!


I'm broke!!!!
Depends on what they are for.
Love the ones I use, hate the ones I don't or that don't qualify for doubling! LOL





Enjoy your day!
LOVE 'EM!!! especially when stores match coupons...yeah!!!
they are ';whatever'; for me. If I got one, Ill use it.
theres still such things as coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment