Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I send my lover's wife a coupon for Weight Watchers for Xmas?

I think that would be funny. Do you like this idea?Should I send my lover's wife a coupon for Weight Watchers for Xmas?
Why? So she can get skinny and hot so your ';lover'; will go back to his wife?Should I send my lover's wife a coupon for Weight Watchers for Xmas?
I can't believe your lover is cheating on you with his wife. He's the real jerk. Along with the coupon you should send a video tape high-lighting the benefits of weight watchers that just happens to cut into a home movie featuring her husband and yourself. Send him a coupon for someone that repairs windows too, I'm sure something will end up on the front lawn.
';Go ahead, I have a sense of humor and I was just about to go on a diet... that will save me the expense... I didn't know the old gorilla took a fancy to chicken legs... ''are you sure you want to keep him'' you know he is not house trained and has no sense for romance... and he got his upper front teeth missing.. but if that turns you on, an old dude of his age.. you are welcome to him, I had him for 20 years, I think it's a good thing to get rid of some ''extra baggage,, first him then I start to lose the pounds and find myself a ''newer model'' he seems to like a chick with chicken legs...looking at your picture your legs look anorexic! At his age he can't lift heavy objects.. that's why he picked you... his back is in a poor condition...what do you expect of a guy who is 66? Thanks..you have excellent taste and so does he, you compliment each other very well... and I was dreading having him here at home day after day now that he is retired.. ''Thanks for taking him on for me, 20 years is enough... I am ready for a change, too.'


Hah, that's a good one.. to call him a ''lover'' not even in his best days would I have thought he had those qualities.. but if 30 seconds are enough for you... you're welcome to that much''





(The soon slim wife.. of the old git!'') I thought he was weird.. he loves turds.. but you have to get out of the pool, he is not much into swimming...
No cuz then you'll have court dates and maybe jail time to deal with who knows. Youre in a deep hole you won't get out of. Cheating is..ugh. stupid. Can't get your own man so go get someone else's, sick. that's not even funny. that's stupid. Save yourself trouble and drop the guy. how long has it been anyways? if it's been like 6 mo and he's still not leaving her like he says he will then he's not gonna. if she doesn't know whats going on then she'll find out. everything comes to light.
you're a complete *** to even think this. and he obviously is using you if he's married. honey, don't be an idiot, your easy and he likes the outside attention. so stop being such a slut, and close your legs once in awhile.
I believe in being open minded, but your question and the relationship you describe, not to mention the name you go by... what a piece of work!
does she know you are bopping her man? i think it would invite trouble and it may make your lover angry with you. i would leave it and keep the joke to myself
Maybe you should get a ';tramp be gone'; coupon for yourself and leave her the hell alone.


Jealousy a terrible thing, find your own man %26amp;%26amp; leave hers alone.
Also send an ice cream cake with you and your lover's picture displayed in frosting.
TURD IN THE POOL???!?! LMAFO!!!!!!!!


ya, that would be funny, just make sure that its anonymous, and your not the only one laughing
NO THAT SUCKS and its cruel and you suck too if you have a Lover Who has a wife
she would be pissed.


and that would not be funny.


This should'nt even be a question.
C'mon, why add insult to injury? You're already doing her husband, isn't that heinous enough for one year?
You are a Stupid Idiot!!! Should she send you a box of condoms because your having an affair with her husband!! Ugh.. my disgust for you right now is indescribable by words!!!
NutriSystem is better ;-) Only if you care enough though.
ahahahahaha


i would be funny for you but it might hurt her feelings!


not a good idea mr.!


hahaha
YES! That would be HILARIOUS!
No, thats a bad idea...


Unless you're a jackass,


in that case, go for it!
yes yes yes
it would be funny but your a total ***** for making him cheat.


But yeah it'd be funny
haha .. i would ..
Definitely not. Very rude even if it is a joke.
you reap what you sow
So your lover is cheating on his/her wife? Why aggravate her even more?
What do you mean lover's wife?
Grow up.
only if you want to get dumped

No comments:

Post a Comment