Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you use the coupons they send in the mail....?

I never got any! (sniff) please send me some. I would use them with lots of pleasure.Do you use the coupons they send in the mail....?
yes, but more often i use websites that offer discounts. try www.dealtaker.com or www.spoofee.com





Great sites, in my opinionDo you use the coupons they send in the mail....?
sometimes, only for stuff I usually buy though.
no
only the CVS ones
I actually found my favorite imports mechanic through those things, otherwise not so much.
only if i use the product or if i want to try a product, but yes i use coupons as often as possible.


money saved is money earned
Very few of them.
I sort my mail over the recycle bin and the coupons are always a direct shot in
no
Sometimes,it just depends on what they are for.
nah, i only use the costco coupons they send :D

No comments:

Post a Comment