Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a coupon for a free haircut. How much am I supposed to 'tip' ?

It is at SuperCuts, and they normally charge $14 for one. Since it's not costing me anything, how much am I supposed to give the person?


Thanks!I have a coupon for a free haircut. How much am I supposed to 'tip' ?
I would tip based on the $14. A 20% is $2.80. I would tip $3. Yes hairstylists depend on their tips but that doesn't mean you need to tip them 50%.I have a coupon for a free haircut. How much am I supposed to 'tip' ?
most hair stylists depend on their tips and if they are cutting your hair for free, you should compensate them. i would say $6-$7. If you would normally pay $14 for a hair cut and then tip, then $7 for a cut and tip isnt bad.
I agree with Jenny, Or you can tip about 6 dollars or less.
not too much, i mean it is just a tip, so like maybe 3-6$


hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment