Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone still use coupons??

Man I want to clip coupons, its like free money, but its so lame...lol... I can see it now, some jerk cursing me out cause im holding up the line with my coupons......Does anyone still use coupons??
All the time - you gotta take the help when you can get it. Yesterday at the checkout, I had coupons, and one that stumped the woman at the till. It was a coupon for 14.50 - free 4 lb. cat food. However, the cat food was on sale for 11.39. She called over a supervisor, and they credited the full 14.50, since they would be getting that money reimbursed anyway - so I was ahead 3.11! (paid for a cake I bought!). Then I had three coupons for free products from one frozen food manufacturer - there had been a problem with two of their products we tried. But the coupon just said the company name and 'any entree', so instead of getting three of the 1.88 dinners, I found fancier ones for 3.49 and got three of those free. Yes, it pays to clip coupons -- and also let manufacturers know what you think of their products, good and bad. Much easier to do now with the internet, with no cost for stamps.Does anyone still use coupons??
You can't worry about what others think!


Who cares what they think, are they paying you bills??
I just use them at online stores, I get them from http://www.giantcodes.com
I did it at kroger earlier today...didn't get a single weird look...ffood is so expensive now...Just go for it and ignore the jerk IF he's even there...it's your money
I use coupons once a month. I clip the dollar ones. And the ones I usually buy anyways. I take them to a store that doubles coupons up to one dollar. Sometimes I get things free or next to free. I always save 50 to 60 $'s. Is that lame?


I even seen a famous actress on a talk show recently who says she clips coupons because she sees it as free money, just like you said. And no one cares in line.
Of course... I do.. I love using coupons... especially fast food coupons... I really get a good deal and save a lot from using them! :D
  • revlon india
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment